Monday 6 May 2013

KangMin

Disclaimer: The pictures aren't mine. The people in them aren't mine either. :(  :P

Just issuing a warning to all you readership not initiated to the wonderful world of Korean music, Super Junior, and of course, KangMin.

A friend said that she googled 'Kangin' and found he was a Korean super star and asked me if he was my new love.

I said no, Sungmin is my love.

Anyway, a little background for those interested.

Super Junior is a South Korean band consisting of 13(+2) members and just for the fun of it I'm going to list them here: Leeteuk, Heechul, Hangeng(forever and always x), Kangin, Yesung, Shindong, Sungmin, Siwon, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Kibum(you too x) and Zhoumi and Henry.



The names are in no particular order, I thought I would go in descending order of age but then I got confused so whatever.

Getting to the point, KangMin is a fan pairing Kangin+Sungmin and they are my absolute favourite OTP(One True Pairing) apart from maybe EunHae (Eunhyuk+Donghae).

That's Sungmin
And that's Kangin


Also, being the absolutely awesome and ridiculous fanbase that we are, we write fiction about our favourite people, hence the term 'fan fiction' or 'fiction written by fans.'

(It's not just me, I swear. Try googling 'Drarry' sometime. Or maybe 'Dramione' or even 'Harmione' or 'Klaine')

Two of my posts here, are KangMin fan fictions and I will try footnoting them so that non-fan readers can get some sense out of it.

My KangMin fan fictions:

1. Who Was That Anyway?
2. How To Tell If A Guy Is Into You

And I hope that makes everything a little more clearer.

Oh and, to all the fan fiction readers, I'll make a more comprehensive list as I post more.

Love and x's

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;