Tuesday 17 December 2013

Explanations

Here you go, for anyone who is interested, if anyone is still interested - my pathetic attempts at an explanation for the ridiculously long amount of time that has gone by without a post.

Attempt 1: Writing 'Won't Close My Eyes' got me feeling a little drained.

Attempt 2: I'm actually a very lazy person.

Attempt 3: I've had exams? I'm sorry, I apologize for even pretending that matters.

Attempt 4: I've been on a technology ban. Well, I needed to rest my eyes so as a result, I was kept away computers or phones or laptops. Well. Admittedly that did not prevent me from watching 57 (and counting) episodes of One Piece so ignore this pathetic excuse-wannabe-attempt-thing.
Credit: XxCookie-FreakxX (on deviantart)


Attempt 5: I'm a stubborn person. I will not write if you do not ask me nicely. (Not referring to any of you wonderful readers and since I've been lazy I thank you now for the 3835 pageviews. Each and every view means so much to me. Lots and lots of hugs and kissies. :* I shall stop now.)

Attempt 6: Catch.com betrayed me! :( But I've found a way! (Imagine a chibi me with my fist clenched in determination) :P (That ':P' is intended at you. Yes, you.)

Attempt 7: Aw screw it.

Anyhow. I'm sorry. *hangs head in shame*

Man. I've been reading too much manga these days.

I attempted a novel by the way, for National Novel Writing Month, November (NaNoWriMo for short).

Quite a lame attempt, really. I tried doing this whole psychological sci-fi, speculative fiction sort of thing I haven't tried before. I didn't get very far. But yeah. Next time. *determined*

Anyhow. As soon as I can think of names, I'm thinking I'll put up excerpts from that unborn(*sob*) novel as short stories so hopefully, I'll have something for any of you still interested in reading what little old me has to say. Soon. Hopefully.

And that's that. 

4 comments:

 
;