Sunday 1 June 2014

O-Hisashiburi

Starting with a cliche
Of the rain outside,
I wish it would stop
It makes me feel empty;
As though you're not-
But you are.


I roll over, smothering
My thoughts in the sheets,
Lying face down
Hoping the voices shut up.
They tell me you're not-
Even though you are.


They're watching me.
She's not the same.
She's lost her smile.
She's losing her mind.
They tell me you're gone,
But you're not.


A lazy day, an empty room
Save the two of us,
With eyes closed, I know
You're here, you'll be here.
I open them and you're gone
But you're here.


You don't have to
Brush my hair off my face
Look into my eyes
Or smile that precious smile
Just think of me
And I'll know you're here.


I don't need you near me
Or even need to hear your voice
Or feel you touch me
To know you're around
You should know, this 'us' thing
Is all I want.

posted from Bloggeroid

1 comment:

 
;