Friday 3 October 2014

Windows

If we could put in a window between our two worlds I would. Because at times like these when I miss you so much that I feel actual physical pain resonating through my body at the thought of you I could just reach over and tap you on your shoulder. And you'd turn around and smile and I'd be okay. Because I fall in love with you all over again everytime you smile. Even harder when you laugh.

If we could put in a window between our two worlds, it would be nice. I could just turn around and ask for your opinion on something I read or wrote, maybe we could discuss it for a while, maybe we could argue. I could maybe reach out and touch you, run my hands through your hair, touch a thumb to the corner of your lower lip. The times when we want to be alone, we could just draw the curtains on our side and it'd be okay, we know we'll open them up when it's time.
posted from Bloggeroid

6 comments:

  1. Aah! 7000th view =P :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll buy you that window someday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a nice idea!
    I want a window like that too :)

    ReplyDelete

 
;