Monday 22 June 2015

Hello Lonely World

Well. It's been so long that my web browser doesn't auto-complete blogger.com anymore. That the sign in page pops up, almost asking, "Are you sure this is where you want to be? Really? Reaaaally? Would you like a moment to reconsider? Sure? Okay, but if you're going there to make another draft, we're not letting you in next time."

Maybe not so much. Anyhow.

I'm on vacayyshun! I feel happy. There's this tall kid (old man, brat) with nice hair and my son who I've known since he was only 3 feet tall who keep telling me to write and I keep refusing saying I'm all drained out writing love notes for this other fool but maybe I should stop making excuses and share my happiness with the rest of you beautiful people! People? Hello? *crickets chirping*

Yes, yes. This is what I deserve when I desert the few wonderful people who actually gave a rat's arse about what I had to say. Yes, arse. Not ass.

I made biryani today :D It was good, if I may say so myself. What else.

Take a picture of the biryani for now. I'll have another, better structured post in another hour or so.

Hehehehehe I made this :D
Okay, bye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;